April 18, 2012

The Shrewsbury Quirk at Shrewsbury Cartoon Festival 2012

The Shrewsbury Cartoon Festival 2012 starts this Thursday 19th April up and to Sunday 22nd of April. 'Flight' is the theme at this years event.  Hopefully, I may have two cartoons exhibited at the stunning Bear Steps Gallery in Shrewsbury.  I say 'hopefully' because one never knows until one actually attends the private view as to whether one's artwork has been selected, or not. It is quite an acceptable quirk. I call it, the Shrewsbury quirk. I wish all my cartoon compadres attending the festival, a sky filled with cerulean blue.

If you would like to attend this joyful festival, do click on the link below:

Here's a cartoon print I sold at last year's exhibition; a fine example of a woman with quite a quirk indeed though the fainthearted may, quite possibly, shudder in her shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment